Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are selling him on Kijiji for 500 bucks :( because there son is allergic he is exactly what I want! and I cant get him :( this super sucks !!!:foxes15::foxes15:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cant get him because brad just stated school yesturday and we just dont have the extra money .. if it was the end of june i would already have him lol

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I am just asking.

I do not want this to sound cold and unfeeling toward the little one, but do you think that you could negotiate with the seller? A lower price now or a deposit with a receipt to hold him until June? I suppose if the child is allergic they would want him out right away. A family member who would spot you the money for a couple of months? Just wondered.

I also wonder why they want so much for him. Is he registered? Have they paid for neuter, medical expenses?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yeah, they might go down. It never hurts to ask! Or see if someone could loan you the money, it's only a couple months! And he does look a lot like Mobie.. :)

Mine aren't registered.. but they were soooo much cheaper than that!

·
Registered
244 Posts
i would just ask them if they could lower the price and you could come get him the same day. if there sons allergic they probably want him out as fast as they can. i hope you can get him! good luck!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Any news on this guy? He is a sweet heart! Don't think he looks much like Mobie though. hehe Besides color of course. But he is adorable! :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any news on this guy? He is a sweet heart! Don't think he looks much like Mobie though. hehe Besides color of course. But he is adorable! :)
I sent them a msg but not reply :( hes still up though

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just a questions... if you can't afford to buy him, will you be able to pay for all the vet bills that come with a puppy? Just something to think of since you already have a pack going already :) It gets so expensive!

Of course it would make a difference if that amount you were paying for included him already being neutered/having shots/etc. Is he all up to date?

Good luck! :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no msg's back... If i msg them again They will think Im a stalker Hahahaha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts