Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ugh, that is so sad!! Makes me wonder what goes thru some poeples heads to why they would do such a horrible thing.

·
Registered
655 Posts
People who are vicious to helpless animals are
usually vicious to children and adults as well. It makes you
wonder of some people are not human beings at all but
carefully disguised monsters.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
People who are vicious to helpless animals are
usually vicious to children and adults as well. It makes you
wonder of some people are not human beings at all but
carefully disguised monsters.

I am with you - I think they are monsters.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'd like to beat him with a metal stick!! I'm a very tolerant person and very level headed, most of the time, but there are two things that can not and will not tolerate and thats ignorance and stupidity. Both of which apply to this coward.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I would be livid! What a horrible, horrible thing to do. How could you ever do that? I have no clue what kind of mind set those type of people must have.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Terrible! A friend of mine just got his apartment broken into and they snapped his cockatiels neck and killed her. Like all of our pets, his bird was his pride and joy. Heartless people out there!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Ugh. People like this are my biggest fear, biggest threat IMO to my dogs. I can do all the heartworm preventative I can.. feed the best they can get... nobody should have to worry that monsters like that are out there as well.

My neighborhood now isn't that bad; but it's not that great either.. I am so thankful to be moving out to the countryside soon. Just busy enough that there's always help nearby; but everyone knows everyone. I hope to be able to worry about these freaks a little bit less soon...

·
Registered
381 Posts
You are lucky Kat. I heard on the news today here in Toronto, Ontario, a little boy was taking his dog for a walk, and somebody in a car, drove up and snatched him. Poor boy, poor dog, just disgusting.

At least this was a major news story, and made people aware of this a** doing this. Who does this?

·
Registered
801 Posts
This is very sad, unfortunately it is not unique.

Just yesterday there was a woman here in Florida arrested after her neighbor
spotted her beating her Daschund with the end of a broom. When the neighbor
went to try and stop her she started being the neighbor with the broom handle.
The dog is alive but has a fractured skull and some damage to her eye.

The things people do when someone/something can not fight back....

·
Registered
688 Posts
That is horrible, I don't think i would be as calm as that woman thow, i would of ran out there and would have tryed 2 stop him or beat him till he stopped even if i got my butt beat! idk but imo i also would'nt have had my dog tied outside alone. poor baby!

·
Registered
370 Posts
if he got CAUGHT twice then hes prob done it dozens of times.when i lived in nyc i had an argument w my landlord who threatened to throw my cat out the window(we lived on the 4th fl)-i let him know hed b going out the window after her.people who do things like this r "p*ssys"-its easy to pick on animals,little children or women.hed prob never open his mouth to someone his size.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts