Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taggert is a theiving bully. Foxxy's favorite thing to do is chew on her rawhides. Tonight, Tag kept stealing them from her and hoarding them. He has his own, but he will only gnaw on it a couple of times before getting bored. Foxy rips hers apart. Well, when tag hoards them, he gets mean with her about it. We were busy cooking dinner, and I sat down for a moment, and I hear theis very soft "sniff sniff Whine" my husband looked at fox, and says, is she crying/ she's not breathing right. and I look over, and Foxxy has her nose between her paws, heaving breaths and quietly crying in that eally soft, high pitched whine that dogs do. Just like that. I wasn't aware that dogs sobbed.

So, we put tag in his kennel with his own chew, and gave foxxy hers, and she quit crying instantly, and went to work on her rawhide. It was so sad! and kind of disturbing. but she perked up instantly, so we know that's what she was crying about. I'm more convingced every day thta I have a couple of fuzzy humans around here.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
nawwww poor Foxxy , Keona runs around crying with a treat in her mouth when she doesn't want to eat it lol , i find them in pretty odd places lol

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Awww poor little sweetheart.
I would isolate them with the chews too.
Yes I agree they can be emotional
and pick up on our emotions too.
whenever I get mad about politics,or anything
Dahlia starts barking big time like somethings wrong!!
Yes they are very much like furry people!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
That is so sad. Zoey is very emotional when she wants something or doesn't get her way she makes lots of noises.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts