Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stitch is 13 1/2 weeks I weighed him today and he's 2lb 1oz my little boy is getting big :shock: I remember him when he was 5 weeks and teeny and could sit in the palm of my hand.

I just cant belive he was this big only just over 2 months ago

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
grow up to fast

They do grow up so fast, dont they? I think he is a precious puppy and he will be a real heart breaker when he is older!!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stefanie_farrell said:
aww they grow so quick- romeo is 2.2 at 14 weeks. He hasnt gained weight since 9 weeks :shock: But hes matured like stitch in length and size :D
Stitch is around 2.1 at the moment lol ooo the boys are the same size, we'll have to do a comparison if you take Romeo to one of the chi meetups. Stitch is a real piggy tho he would eat all day if he could I'm going to have to start rationing him because he's starting to get a tummy. Hopefully he'll be able to run it off once I can start taking him out for walks.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
both have always slept with me Stitch has his own pillow next to me but I always wake up with him lying on me lol or snuggled as close as he can to me, awwww he's a real mummys boy. Stitch is so much easier than Nemo I dont tend to worry quite so much as he's slightly bigger, I have to admit I was so happy when he hit 2lbs :) I know it sounds bad but I really cant wait till he's full grown and I dont have to worry so much about him.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I know we are suppose to cherish these tiny puppy days but I am just a mess worrying about Tyke! And I am so curious as to how he will look as an adult.

I wish I could let him sleep in bed with me as my 2 girls sleep with me. But I am so scared I would smother him. He is only 1 lb 1 ounce right now and any sounds he makes are very soft. I would just hate myself forever if I killed my baby. So I am trying to wait untill he hits the 2 lb mark. And according to the chart he will be 2 lbs at 22 weeks at the earliest.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well Stitch's weight gain increased once I had him on a high protein diet and lately he's had a major growth spurt he was orginally gonna hit the 3 1/2 lb mark full grown now he looks like he's more likely to be 4lbs so I'm happy I'd rather he was bigger as he was such a tiny puppy compaired to his litter mates. With Nemo I think he might have been slightly bigger than Tyke but I cant remember how much he weighed at 11 weeks, but he was around 1 1/2 lbs at 15 weeks and I had an awful time with him due to his size I used to panic all the time. I personally couldnt ever had a pup that small again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts