Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Latte

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O it is a toss up and you ALLLL are going to decide for me! Whatever wins that is what her name is going to be!

Here is a Picture so can see:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I seen your other post right now. Congratulations! How old is she? I think getting 'older' chi's is a great idea! I got Buster when he was 8 months old and he fit right in! :wink:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is 2 and good with kids and other dogs and she weighs 5.5 lbs. The thing that struck me about her when I saw her where her ears and the long hair on them! And not to mention her color is one of my favorites!

She s only had 2 litters and is a free Whelper. I am so excited I could burst! LOL

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Both names fit her so well...It's to bad there isn't a name that could combine them I picked Foxy though because at frist glance she does look like a fox :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Foxy is heard quite a bit, but I love the name Latte. It is so sophisticated for such a queen! She is a real beauty, congratulations!!!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Frasier's Mommy said:
Latte because I like it and because of the two choices it sounds most like her old name which might make the change easier.
She's a beauty. :)
Thats what I was thinking, but if you say Foxy fast enough it sounds the same too LOL :lol:

OK OK OK Seems THE FOXIES HAVE IT!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

Her New AKC name will be: KJs Foxies Viewers Choice

1 - 20 of 34 Posts