Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is one of my favorite sayings and photos of Shayley. I have it framed on my wall! Thought I'd share it with my Chi friends!!:daisy:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is perfect! Looks like a Hallmark card. I love it!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is perfect! Looks like a Hallmark card. I love it!
Thanks hon! I had a shot of Kizzie like this at the park but Shayley with her wise old gray hair just seemed to fit this shot perfectly, esp with this saying that I have fallen in love with lol.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I love it how young is Shayley now?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice. I does look like a Hallmark Card. She's having so much fun.
Thank you Tanna! She actually was ok in the swing but Shayley & Kizzie both love love loved the slides, which I was shocked! lol

I love it how young is Shayley now?
Thanks hon! This shot was just taken back in April/May. Shayley is turning 9 years old on November 1st. She has a lot of white hair now! When she was a pup she only had a little white beard but by time she was 3 it was full! lol Now her whole belly is white and back legs! Bless her heart but she is very happy, playful fun pup still and that is all that matters!!

Beautiful picture!!
Thank you Adrienne!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beautiful photo!! I love it!
Thanks hon!

So perfect!!!!!!!
Thank you! =)

I really like that, I post saying on my fb wall. Thank you and your Shayley..
Aw that's great. I just recently found the saying at the store on a wooden wire hang up on your wall type of thing I just fell in love with the saying. I had to post it to one of Shays photos this one worked out perfectly!

i love this its brilliant!!!!
Thank you Mandy!

Very Nice !
Thanks Jazz!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Amazing photo!!! I love it!!! : )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts