Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boys have been playful all day so I grabbed the camera!

A little brotherly tug of war.

Ben aka "Lucifer"!!

More fun just rolling around.

Resting for a pose.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They just look so sweet and cuddly!!! Would love to give them a hug!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Pam, do you just look at them and feel so lucky? They are two of the most gorgeous boys I have ever seen. Unique, perfect size, shape, everything. Ben is so gorgeous and Frankie is just adorable. Okay, is Frankie a chocolate? What is Ben considered? I love the tug of war and Ben and his tongue. They are just priceless. Ever want a girl or are you done with the two boys???

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pam, do you just look at them and feel so lucky? They are two of the most gorgeous boys I have ever seen. Unique, perfect size, shape, everything. Ben is so gorgeous and Frankie is just adorable. Okay, is Frankie a chocolate? What is Ben considered? I love the tug of war and Ben and his tongue. They are just priceless. Ever want a girl or are you done with the two boys???
Hi Robin,
Frankie is fawn and Ben is a brindle. Ben is chubby, needs to lose a little weight (who doesn't, right?) and YES I want a girl badly but not so sure about 3 chis :confused:
I feel very lucky every day. I actually live for these babies.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Hi Robin,
Frankie is fawn and Ben is a brindle. Ben is chubby, needs to lose a little weight (who doesn't, right?) and YES I want a girl badly but not so sure about 3 chis :confused:
I feel very lucky every day. I actually live for these babies.
They are just "special". You can tell. Frankie looks chocolate to me in the pics. Ben is so darn unique, you are lucky you don't live by me. He.He.He. Pam, it's very personal but I have to tell you. I used to be a one girl dog. Having three chi's is just like having two. The Coop is a little more maintenance with going potty outside but these darn chi's are just so smart and easy. If you ever decide to add a third, I will be your cheerleader! I'd love to see some "pink" in your life!!!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are just "special". You can tell. Frankie looks chocolate to me in the pics. Ben is so darn unique, you are lucky you don't live by me. He.He.He. Pam, it's very personal but I have to tell you. I used to be a one girl dog. Having three chi's is just like having two. The Coop is a little more maintenance with going potty outside but these darn chi's are just so smart and easy. If you ever decide to add a third, I will be your cheerleader! I'd love to see some "pink" in your life!!!
Oh Robin, do you know how much I want girly things around? My husband is such a "manly" man. No clothes for his boys, etc..... ha ha. All boring boy stuff in my house. I have only one child, girl, all grown up and gone. Thanks for offering to be my cheer leader!:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
The are very handsome and cute! They are two of the most gorgeous chi brothers on this forum.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Robin, do you know how much I want girly things around? My husband is such a "manly" man. No clothes for his boys, etc..... ha ha. All boring boy stuff in my house. I have only one child, girl, all grown up and gone. Thanks for offering to be my cheer leader!:)
Just tell hub he has two manly chi's. All you want is one little girl that you can throw a pink sundress on, LOL. Then look out, you'll be hooked like a fish. I've had two girls of my own, two neices, and 3 girl dogs. I have two sisters and my Mom. We are a family of girls!!! Tons of hormones and emotions but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm buying you your first girl outfit when you finally take the leap!!!:coolwink:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Oh my goodness those two look divine! I love the "lucifer" pic! Chis are so cute when they play. :) I so want three chis too. (The husband says when all we have are chis, then I can have three lol).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts