Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
One yesterday and one today. He went from this..

To this , he is now 11 weeks old.. Holly had to get her little face and tongue in the picture. :p

Administrator
I think it is a bit sad when their ears go up, like the end of an era lol. Jasper and Bibi never had floppy ears really, so we never had the ears going up moment. Frankie looks very grown up with his big boy ears on :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. He is growing fast, I think he is going to be bigger then Ike and Holly. Zorana , he gets along well with the others and is fitting in fine.

Premium Member
I love his markings! So unique, which is why I chose my last two pups, because of their unique patterns. I love how he's Merle but still has solid splashes of chocolate and white. He's a stunning boy!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Meoshia, I have always wanted a merle. When I saw him, it was love at first sight.

Registered
Evelyn, I'm in love with Frankie's colors! :love4:

I'm so glad to hear that he's adjusting well! I love my three, wouldn't trade 'em for the world. How fun it would be to have 3 Chihuahuas! :laughing6:

How big do you think he'll be?

Has he gotten a sweater yet?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
Evelyn, I'm in love with Frankie's colors! :love4:

I'm so glad to hear that he's adjusting well! I love my three, wouldn't trade 'em for the world. How fun it would be to have 3 Chihuahuas! :laughing6:

How big do you think he'll be?

Has he gotten a sweater yet?
Actually I have 4 dogs, a Pug named Sadie. Having 3 Chihuahuas is fun, they are such little clowns. I think Frankie will be around 6 lbs. right now he does have hand me down sweaters from Ike and Holly. They didn't wear them much as it doesn't get to cold in FL.

Registered
Actually I have 4 dogs, a Pug named Sadie. Having 3 Chihuahuas is fun, they are such little clowns. I think Frankie will be around 6 lbs. right now he does have hand me down sweaters from Ike and Holly. They didn't wear them much as it doesn't get to cold in FL.
Hehe Chi hand-me-downs! :laughing6:

Oh, four! I bet you all have such fun! :love1: We could always get more, but I think my husband feels a bit outnumbered! It gets hot enough in our bedroom at night with 5 breathing creatures in it! Haha!

Really am glad to her Frankie is doing great! :hello1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts