Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,779 Posts
I'm sitting here crying about your loss, your grieving and about the happy ending too. You and Frasier are so lucky to have found each other, just like me and my Lily. I swear it was God's plan in our case because there's no way that I should have ended up with her (long story, even longer than Lily herself is able to tell in her diary :) ). The death of a pet leaves a big hole in our lives but mostly I think it leaves us with no place to put all that love. Nothing can mend a broken heart like a helpless dog that soaks up the love as fast as we can give it. And that's the best therapy of all.

· Registered
4,779 Posts
Frasier's Mommy said:
I like making the same thing over and over like this ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Mom heard me typing and got mad. You'd think she'd just be proud I can jump up on the table. :D

The tub looks fun. I hope she doesn't actually put water in it.

I have to go now because I'm helping Mommy try out a new recipe.
Frasier, you crack me up!! :lol: :lol:

And I'm sure your Mommy wouldn't dream of putting water in that tub. :lol: :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.