Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went outside with the dogs for a before bed potty break, Leila peed and then went back up to the door like she was done, well I was waiting for her to do #2. So I stayed out there and waited and while I was out there on the patio I smelled a really nice perfume smell for just a second, then it was gone.
It was strange because I knew it wasn't me. But I still sniffed my shirt and wrists just to dbl check. lol
:confused: I am perplexed and a bit freaked by this. Strange!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
A perfumed ghost. ;) Maybe someones dryer vent blew some air over with the wind. I have smelled a passing perfume scent when outside and it's often that.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
This isn't the Fight Club Kristi, no one was making soap! By the way, I know we're all pinching pennies but, do you make soap? :p

I'm sticking with the "perfumed ghost" story.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Ha ha ha this board is such a source of amusement for me.

We have a ghost at our office supposedly as the building is super super old. I poured milk in a co-worker's plant and as it began to sour it smelled distinctly like old person for a few days around her desk. Drove her nuts, and she was CONVINCED it was the old lady ghost. he he he.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha ha ha this board is such a source of amusement for me.

We have a ghost at our office supposedly as the building is super super old. I poured milk in a co-worker's plant and as it began to sour it smelled distinctly like old person for a few days around her desk. Drove her nuts, and she was CONVINCED it was the old lady ghost. he he he.
LOL that is funny! :)

at my old house i used to get the odd smell of a ladies perfume :)
That is so odd. And I do NOT believe in ghosts, whatsoever. Just to make that clear. But I just can't explain this and it's makin me nuts. :rolleyes: ...well, More Nuts! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts