Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the OCSPCA dog walk today and this one company is giving away free all natural dog ids. The website is www.dogwoodids.com and the coupon code is SPCA. You can select the style and the breed and up to 4 lines of text. In order to get them free you have to order one at a time, but the guy at the walk said you could order as many as you wanted. I have ordered Chloe and Colette each one and then I was even thinking of ordering the large circle size and writing Christmas 2010 on the back and use it as a Christmas ornament. There website says they ship to other countries, but I don't know if it would be free though.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
They're not totally free. They charge $1.95 for shipping! Thanks for the info.

I just ordered the Chi Heart-shaped one & wasn't charged shipping although it said $1.95 shipping? Can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Cool ordered one for Zoey then also ordered a Poodle one for my sister's dog Monet, and got it for $5.00 (I am going to give it to my sister for her birthday (early) as well as a care package for Monet I have been working on. Not bad, it looks really nice. Can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I ordered four - two as ID tags and two for Christmas ornaments. I did four separate orders and it does say $1.95 shipping on each order however the coupon is for $8.90 and the reciept email I received says total $0.00. The guy at the walk said you could order as many as you wanted but the coupon code expires in 30 days. They are really cute from the free samples they passed out at their booth.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I ordered one too and it said 0.00 balance! I didn't pay anything! Can't wait to get it. Thanks so much for the link and code.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I got one for Draco...it was totally free. I can't wait to get it. Good idea about using the large on as a Christmas Ornament.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I ordered as well, totally free. No shipping. Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I ordered some too! All free!
Thanks for giving us the coupon code. That was very thoughtful of you! :)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I ordered several as well. Thank you so much for the code and link. I ca't wait to get them.

·
Registered
774 Posts
thank you so much for sharing. i ordered the large one for my keychain. thanks again. kim

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I just ordered several as well...it says $1.95 shipping then the complete total is $0.00 when I complete checkout...I ordered a large circle one & wrote christmas 2010 on the back...

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
It says -$1.95 meaning u still have $1.95 to spend
is that what everyone else is seeing & thinking they are still paying for the ID?

The site is being all screwey for me now the options are ontop of the chi pics & the small size option anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
They're not totally free. They charge $1.95 for shipping! Thanks for the info.

I just ordered the Chi Heart-shaped one & wasn't charged shipping although it said $1.95 shipping? Can't wait to get it
not sure if you are aware of this or not but when you posted the link to the one you ordered you have put your phone # up for everyone to see..

1 - 20 of 108 Posts