Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using this pattern http://www.sewing.circleofcrafters.com/freepetvestpattern.html
and well Bella weighs 5 pounds and I've cut the thing out twice to find it doesn't fit. Is this thing just really small or what. I'm gonn try the 15 in chest pattern hope it fits. Sewing is no my thing I do much better with yarn & a hook :?

I can sew a little :roll: it's a bit tight but I got it figured out and I need some ribbon to put the harness ring on it.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually read the instructions and it explains it. I'm not much for instructions for things like this. Not reading instructions is why I couldn't get the blasted bobbin to wind correctly. The only thing I goofed on was I sewed the whole thing right sides together and left no opening to turn it :roll: What a doof I am sometimes I got it figured out now though :wink: It's actually fairly easy but I'm a doof when it comes to sewing. I'm a hooker at heart crocheting hooker that is :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
:D :D :D that last sentence got me choking in my diet coke :lol:

i'm def more a hooker too ,i can sew too ,but i always pierce my fingers as my nails are too long to hold a needle properly :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xx-nathalie-xx said:
:D :D :D that last sentence got me choking in my diet coke :lol:

i'm def more a hooker too ,i can sew too ,but i always pierce my fingers as my nails are too long to hold a needle properly :D

kisses nat
:lol: Kinda hard to hurt yourself with a crochet hook :lol: hopefully I'll get a picture of Bella in a harness outfit soon.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
It does look a little snug :lol: but it is very pretty.

chiscrochetcrazy, do you have a pattern to crochet a sweater for chis?

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leslie Bella was 3 june 28th and your Bella is beauuuutiful :)

Ms P Well that's something I need to do write up a pattern I kinda have a mish mosh sorta thing going on but I really need to type up an understandable pattern. I love making up my own crocheted sweater designs, and have plans to make many more but it's really hot here and will be for awhile.So it might be a bit before I make more.
I have thought of selling some sweaters or even getting some patterns published just don't know yet.

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well here's another this one was meant for Bella sortof a night shirt thing but it fits Poco better but I don't think he likes the flowers :) Now I do believe I know the exact size to make for both of them

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh this is so cute! I wish I could sew...I used to be able too, but recently I tried to follow a pattern to make my chis Halloween costumes (yeah I know...its silly, but they were cute) and it completely backfired on me.

I think I'll stick to being a hooker too :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Alisha,

I tried many times to get that pattern to work.... and then somebody on her told us that you need to save the pattern to your computer and then open it in a photo software and then print it... for some reason it isn't right sized right when you print it from the internet...

good luck... IT looks nice love the color...

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gadget's Mom said:
Alisha,

I tried many times to get that pattern to work.... and then somebody on her told us that you need to save the pattern to your computer and then open it in a photo software and then print it... for some reason it isn't right sized right when you print it from the internet...

good luck... IT looks nice love the color...
Thanks :) after wasting some fabric I finally know what size to make both of them. So we'll see what I come up with soon. I'm still much better at crocheting but it's good to do something different sometimes.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
too cute.. great job.... I remember when I did my first one from that pattern.. It looked all funny and crooked... Since then I have learned to sew a straight line... ehhehhe It has only taken me 9 months...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts