Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This offer is from Dogswell page on facebook. They are sending out free samples of their new Nutrisca food, which is grain free.

Nutrisca

Do you feed your dog grain-free food? If so, we'd like to send you a free bag of our 1lb NUTRISCA dry dog food to try out and tell us what you think! All you have to do is email [email protected] (Subject: TEST NUTRISCA), and tell us what brand you currently feed your dog, the age and breed of your dog, which flavor of NUTRISCA you want to try: Lamb or Chicken, and the address to ship you the bag. This is a limited time offer, so don't miss out on the chance to try the best grain-free dog food for FREE!!! *To participate you must agree to email us your feedback and allow us to publish your comments. All contact information will be kept strictly confidential.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got this sample today. It's a nice 1 pound bag.

Gave Brody a couple kibbles just to see what he'd think and he crunched them right down! ha! I can't remember the last time a kibble passed those raw fed lips. LOL!!!

It would be nice for traveling, etc. Seems like a top notch product. And it must taste good because Brody is the king of picky. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome! Thanks Tracy! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Which did you get for Brody, Tracy? The lamb or the chicken?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Thank you! That's what I got as well. :) Hope they like it! Doubt I'll switch to it either way, but curious since it's free.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ordered it on the 10th and got it today on the 23rd so it took about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I got mine in the mail today too! Gave the dogs a tiny bit after their dinner and they loved it. My pack gives it a paws up for taste at least. :p

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yes theres a online store on one of Tracys links in first post.
Nutrisca

Is this free offer still going on??
Not sure if it's still going on or not.

Ok, obviously I was a little too tired when I went to the site last night. :rolleyes: I had gone to the site, because that's how I knew there were no stores within 100 miles of me. I just didn't look hard enough, because when I went into "My Account", all I saw to order were the treats...not the food. I found it though. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts