Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Mias mom, think we get a different one from you here in the UK, i just got wet food pouches and dry food,gave mine to pdsa.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It wasn't the make over pack I got either. It was just the dry food and other puppy food and chew samples. If you search on good for free puppy pack the pedigree site should come up and it's there. Sorry but I can't remember the exact link for it. Mine took a few months but it did come

*Vicky*

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I got a free pet makeover kit from www.hartz.com { its got shampoo, rawhide, breath strips,& coupons} I also ordered pet tags for $2.95 each on the same site !! I also know if you go to msn search & type in free pet samples you get a bunch of free offers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I called Greenies (the # on the package) and left a message for a lady in customer service about the sizes, since the smallest I found said 10lbs plus. She talked to my bf for like 20 minutes, and sent a BUNCH of free stuff, a few things called pnuts, 4 packages of Lil Bits, and about 5 Teenies (greenies for dogs under 5 lbs and toy breeds). There were also coupons for money off nail clippers, other treats, etc. I was really impressed that she did that at no request, and I'm glad because Cora LOVES the bones.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where do I go to get a free puppy pack?

8) I would be very happy if you could please send me the address of the website you went to, to get the free puppy package.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Its only for the uk. The pack for the US is no longer available. :( I just checked.

But I did just sign up for the hartz makeover kit! :)

*edit* I went to msn and typed in pet samples, and the pedigree site came up, it said they are updating the puppy pack promotion and to check back in 20 minutes. Ill check back and post the link for you :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Frasier's Mommy said:
Here's the pedigree pack. I'm not sure if this is the right link though - looks like it's just coupons and advice.

http://www.puppycarepack.uk.pedigree.com/pedigree/en-GB/puppypack/index.asp?s=mpsoldform
I'm not sure how it happened. I used the link above and what I got was the Hartz makeover kit. It's in a reusable orange pouch with a zipper.
It has 3 kinds of yummy smelling shampoo, 2 packs of breath mints for dogs, a small square of dental rawhide (which he is not getting), and shampoo coupons.

He just had a bath using the Hartz no tears puppy shampoo sample and he's a gorgeous little furball now. :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Frasier's Mommy said:
Frasier's Mommy said:
Here's the pedigree pack. I'm not sure if this is the right link though - looks like it's just coupons and advice.

http://www.puppycarepack.uk.pedigree.com/pedigree/en-GB/puppypack/index.asp?s=mpsoldform
I'm not sure how it happened. I used the link above and what I got was the Hartz makeover kit. It's in a reusable orange pouch with a zipper.
It has 3 kinds of yummy smelling shampoo, 2 packs of breath mints for dogs, a small square of dental rawhide (which he is not getting), and shampoo coupons.

He just had a bath using the Hartz no tears puppy shampoo sample and he's a gorgeous little furball now. :)

chiwi got that makeover kit too! i like the pouch, it holds her shampoo and conditioner. it's funny i bought that shampoo before i got the sample. everyone tells me how chiwi smells like candy cause of it :)

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Frasier's Mommy said:
Frasier's Mommy said:
Lily's heart is beating rapidly at that mental image. :love10: How 'bout some pictures of that little furball? :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts