Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k9cuisine.com is having free shipping through the end of the month with the coupon code FREE. Shipping can add up when you are buying kibble, etc. so take advantage if you need to stock up. :)

Here's the deal (from the email I got) ....

Happy Holidays from K9Cuisine!

Now thru 12/31/10 Shipping's on us!

Our gift to you - shop now through December 31st and we'll cover your freight!

All purchases! No Minimum Order! No gimmicks! Honest to goodness FREE FedEx shipping!

So go ahead - Shop k9cuisine.com's fabulous foods, treats, chews, and toys! Stretch that dollar by saving on shipping and handling fees!

Whether you are stocking up for your four-legged pal or treating a friend's pal to a special gift, let us treat you to fast free shipping!

At checkout simply scroll to the bottom, type in coupon code: FREE, and click "update". (Please note coupon may not be combined with other coupons.)

Let us help make your four-legged pal's a healthier - happier holiday!

Warm wishes from all of us at K9Cuisine!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
(they ALWAYS have free shipping for over $50!).

Thanks for sharing Tracy, will have to see if they have anything I need ATM!

Ohh they have Ziwi, I need more of that so I will probably get some. Even tho the order will be over $50 anyway ha ha.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
(they ALWAYS have free shipping for over $50!).

Thanks for sharing Tracy, will have to see if they have anything I need ATM!

Ohh they have Ziwi, I need more of that so I will probably get some. Even tho the order will be over $50 anyway ha ha.
I see now that they ship for free if you spend $50. Huh. Well, it's a good deal if you want to spend less than that!! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Thanks Tracy, I got the ten off too Moni and ordered a few things I've been needing with the free shipping. Great deal. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great! I didn't know you could use the $10 off and the free shipping without a minimum order. That's a great deal! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Great! I didn't know you could use the $10 off and the free shipping without a minimum order. That's a great deal! :)
Actually, I couldn't. I had to use one or the other so I got two small bags of Ziwi and some treats and got to use the ten dollars off and stayed right around $51.00. Still a great deal, I thought!!! You're a gem!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually, I couldn't. I had to use one or the other so I got two small bags of Ziwi and some treats and got to use the ten dollars off and stayed right around $51.00. Still a great deal, I thought!!! You're a gem!!!
That's still a good deal. I don't need anything at all.... but hmmm..... might head over there. Can't resist a sale!! ha! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
That's still a good deal. I don't need anything at all.... but hmmm..... might head over there. Can't resist a sale!! ha! :)
I just had to get some HK and Ziwi. I've been snowed in for three days with a very sick child and haven't been able to get out. I just have a hard time always having the raw ready for 5 dogs. I figure with having this stuff on hand, I can do the next best thing and not feel so bad if I don't have a good meal ready for them. BTW, mine went nuts over the turkey heart from thanksgiving. I split it up and gave them more than their weekly allowance probably but they just loved it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts