Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked the mail & to my surprise I actually got my free ID tags from dogwoodids. I received way more tags than I had ordered & they sent 2 in the wrong size for Chili...they are cute tage but HUGE imo for a chi I figured Ill just stick them on their harnesses instead of making them wear them..

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photos please!!!! Way more lol um brandi you ordered the same amount as me haha

I've not got mine yet :(
lol yup I did I however used different address for them they sent 19 to my house & then Im expecting others at my post office box & then I sent some to my mom & sisters too ...

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Glad you got them, Brandi. A shame they are huge though - poo. Did you order the smallest size?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I figured they would be big -- that's why I am going to use them for their "stuff" rather than ID tags. Mine haven't come yet either, and I only ordered 10 or so.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
yup I ordered the smallest size they had but still big for a chi...
Ah I see. I wasn't going to use them for collar tags anyway since mine don't usually wear collars. Nice that they finally came though!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lmao 10 or so kristi haha I ordered 12 but they fora bunch of diff people I'm gonna put mine on their harness' I think if I ever get them!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Haven't received mine yet. I think I ordered 9 tags.
Pics please Brandi. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
They better not have ripped me off lol I'm gonna email the lay see if they despatched them they told me 3 weeks ago international orders would be sent then hmmm

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I ordered 2 but will consider them a bonus if I see them. It is good to know that they are showing up now.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Glad to see someone got theirs. I was starting to get worried. I ordered 6...and a couple of them are Christmas presents. I also ordered 3 more and paid for them but my account has yet to be debited.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I get Honey's tags online on ebay, normally if you buy 2 they give you a 3rd one for free, also free postage, so 3 tags cost around $10 engraved and posted.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
19 tags? 10 tags? ha ha - you guys are hilarious! I only ordered ONE. And no, I haven't gotten it yet!! LOL!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts