Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last few days Leila has been doing this a LOT!! Before it was only when she got really excited but now it's very very frequent.:confused:
Anyone have any idea what could be going on??
On a side note my boxer is hacking constantly the last few days. He sounds horrible! I assume it is allergies as his nose is kinda runny but a run to the vet may be in order if it doesn't die down.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I don't know what to tell you. Reverse sneezing is USUALLY brought on by excitement, as you said. Just watch the boxer and see what's going on with him. Sue

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I'm not sure, but with my experience... Roxy will do this randomly. Sometimes when she's excited, or sometimes just because! Sometimes she does it 5 times in a row, other times it's just once or twice.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Mine tend to reverse sneeze more in the spring/summer, for no apparent reason. Otherwise they will typically just do it if they drink too fast, or get too excited. I think it has a little to do with allergies.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Sounds like your boxer might have caught a cold or something and passed it on to Leila. I would have them checked out. Reverse sneezing is not a big deal, but sounds like this might be more than reverse sneezing. Hope they get to feelin' better soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts