Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Ciarra.. they are a funny bunch. All Friday wants to do is play & I swear its like the others hide from him. lol

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes I still have Chili he was on the other set of pics that I posted of fridays back yard adventures. He hates photos so I dont get many of him he thinks the camera will kill him or something. lol

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
lol don't you know that's an all day event! But ii'll see if i can snap a few of them !

How old is tader? For some odd reason i love to see older chis, knowing they had a good life. My Jamoka is starting to get grey in the face. :D

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
lol don't you know that's an all day event! But ii'll see if i can snap a few of them !

How old is tader? For some odd reason i love to see older chis, knowing they had a good life. My Jamoka is starting to get grey in the face. :D
LOL Im settle for justice, jemini, jasper & jamoka then lol Tader just turned 9 years old in may. He is my baby I will say that I have the most attachment to him we have been through so much together & he was there when I felt I had no one else to talk too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts