Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Awe, I love his name!! Im a big fan of hotel for dogs...I just love Romeo :D But Friday is such a cutie, and so little! :D

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the movie too. WE often watch it & friday thinks they are calling him its soooo funny. He weighs 1 lb 11 oz. I cant wait for him to get a bit bigger Im afraid Ill squish him. lol

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive got a big backyard so they have tons of room to roam free & be safe. They get most of their exercise out there.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
lol you would be sorry!! Chili is trouble with a capital T.
hehe, all my dogs are too! That's what gives them character! :)

Buford has become a mean little boy... no idea why, but I fear he'll bite someone.

Ernie is so darned spoiled that I am the only one that can do anything with him.

Briscoe occasionally marks in the house because he wasn't neutered until a couple weeks before we adopted him at his age two.

And Charlene, our mini poodle, is so frisky... well suffice it to say, I'll be relieved when she outgrows her teen years.

There is never a dull moment and I wouldn't change a one of them!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol sounds like my house! Chili is a biter tough he has bit my son many times out of nowhere I think he sometimes hates me. He is a big boy I just posted some pics of him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts