Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Just precious. The one of Friday outside by the tree with your son needs to be framed. They are both so cute!!! Friday's just a little thing, isn't he??? Too cute for words!!!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just precious. The one of Friday outside by the tree with your son needs to be framed. They are both so cute!!! Friday's just a little thing, isn't he??? Too cute for words!!!
LOL Isnt that pic amazing I already framed it its in the livingroom it almost doesnt even look real. Ive had professional pics take that wernt that good. lol

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome pics!! I don't think I've ever seen pics of your son; he has a cute smile! The one of him and Friday hanging out is cute :D

Where were your other babies at?
I dont think that Ive ever posted pics of him on hrer but he is all over my myspace lol
My other babies had to stay behind i(t was a fight just to take Friday with me & he wasnt allowed on the beach or anything) I got someone to come over & check on them, feed them etc.. so they were good. I also brought them back gifts so they wernt mad at me lol Ill post pics of that soonI still am yet to get pics of them in their new tank tops.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
did he do as well in the car as it looks like he did? How did you keep him from wandering around? Madison HATES her crate, so we're trying to find options :)
he was amazing in the car. He slept most of the time or just chewed on his toys he rode right there in his bed & was all happy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts