Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Friday just kills me!! Hilarious!! I love his little camo puppia!~ Too bad it's a little too big. He will grow into it. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha! mmm not sure if hes gonna grow into that puppia lol. my guy hated those stepin designs if it wasn't puppia...def not comfy for him so he kept biting his harness as well

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
lol brandi thats so funny im laughing so much here poor wee friday
what size was that???
love the pics hes such a cutie xxx

·
Registered
132 Posts
:laughing6: OMG, that last picture she looks soooo mad at you!

Friday is a little cutie patootie!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha! mmm not sure if hes gonna grow into that puppia lol. my guy hated those stepin designs if it wasn't puppia...def not comfy for him so he kept biting his harness as well
Its an XS so he better grow into it!! LOL Friday bites at everything that is on him he falls over dead when his collar touches him!! He is too funny

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL the harness is a XS so hopefully he will grow into it soon I got him the matching leash as well. But for now he will have to wear Pipers old Pink one & like it!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
LOL the harness is a XS so hopefully he will grow into it soon I got him the matching leash as well. But for now he will have to wear Pipers old Pink one & like it!
Do you know how much Friday weight now?...I'm thinking of getting over the head style puppia but their size run so weird...

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you know how much Friday weight now?...I'm thinking of getting over the head style puppia but their size run so weird...
The sizes do run weird in the puppias. Friday was 1 lb 11oz at his last vet visit not sure what he is now he will be going back to the vet on the 10th so I could give you his weight then if your interested.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
That is truly hilarious!!! Still laughing, gotta go look again. He is just "too" fabulous!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
He's so adorable!!!

It sounds weird... but ferret harness' and leashes work wonders on kittens and puppies! When the last three kitty rescues were kittens that's what I used to get them used to being outside and on a harness and leash.

Here's a link to several ferret ones:
http://www.ferret.com/collars-harnesses-and-leashes/all-collars-harnesses-and-leashes/

They even have some adorable ones for girls and boys. The one ?I preferred to use for the kitties was this one:
http://www.ferret.com/item/super-pet-ferret-comfort-harness/

Just because it tended to stretch and wasn't so strict in the fitting. Hope this helps! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts