Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A HUGE thank you to Kristi & Laurel (flippedstars) you way out did yourself & spolied us rotten...I cant thank you enough everything was perfect....

please excuse the bad pics of friday he was being naughty he just wanted to try out his new treats instead of tryig harnesses & collars on lol...the lil hoodie fit him great too sorry I didnt get a pic of it picture time was over once he ran to the bed...lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Friday is so cute! i love that red collar with the rhinestones, love the holder for leashes too , all nice presents :)

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
LOVE that collar!! I gotta find one for Chico....and the leash holder is so unique.... NICE gifts!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow awesome SS gifts! Friday is one lucky little chi!! :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
So I finally have found out what it will TAKE for you to post pics of your dogs. Friday, ur aliiiiiive!!! You and Butter are seriously meant to be, would love to see them with each other :love2:

Kristi and Laurel did a great job spoiling you!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I finally have found out what it will TAKE for you to post pics of your dogs. Friday, ur aliiiiiive!!! You and Butter are seriously meant to be, would love to see them with each other :love2:

Kristi and Laurel did a great job spoiling you!
haha yup Im willing to post pics if pressies are involved lol....it took me forever to get them up to...Piper still has 1 ss pressie comming so you get to see the chis at least 1 more time this year lol

WE would soo love to meet you & Butter too..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts