Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my Fizzy got to meet up with Lola :) she was so wonderful & brave :)

( we had Fizzy on a lead to start with , just to make sure all was safe )

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Looks like a fun day! Glad you and Fizzy made some new friends with Lola and Mom! :) Wish I could have been there :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
That looks like it was fun times... although Fizzy looks as if he wasn't into playing as much as Lola was. Maybe he wanted to be alone and not have a chaperoned date? You know how men are; they don't want to give away their secrets on how they get the ladies. :D

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cooper said:
That looks like it was fun times... although Fizzy looks as if he wasn't into playing as much as Lola was.

They were so funny , when fizzy wanted to play Lola didn't and when
Lola wanted to play Fizzy didn't lol , he just wanted to sit with Lola's mum ( and eat our pizza ;) lol ) ..And Lola wanted to keep ALL the toys for herself :lol: but they did both share food from the bag of biscuits :lol: :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
ah bless, it takes them a while to get used to eachother sometimes! these 2 kept running around like lunatics, crying and squeeking at each other it was very funny. now i understand what lillo is doing when he jumps towards my mums cat and squeeks and crys - he wants to play! the cat doesnt get too impressed though!! i live in st johns wood, but we met jack at my mums as she has a huge garden in shepherds bush/chiswick. where do you live? we're supposed to be meeting lola soon - that lucky little girl shes got all the fellas after her!!!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
angela_markovic said:
where do you live?
I live in Kingston ( very near to Wimbledon ) :)
I'm always in town :D

Isn't there a good little pet shop in 'St Johns wood"
who sells chi clothes etc ? ( I could be wrong :? )

1 - 20 of 31 Posts