Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ebery night i alwayz bwing my duckie to mama and fro it at her feet wif my teefs, if she ignorz meez den i gwabs it and fwo's it cwoser, and if i habs to den i way it ON her. She taked pitchers ub mes tonights. haha siwwy mommy.

Hewer mama.

awen't u gonna fro it woman?

c'mon bwoad, get wiff da pwogwam!

now wets twy dis agains.

I iz detting tiwerd ob waiting heres!!!!

ah finawee, now sees how nicewee i bwings it backs and so fastes too.

i just wubs dis duckies. <3

Howsa bouts u fros it dust one mower times?? Huh?

I do a cutsie pie twick fow yous!!

Dis new diet sucks!!!! Fanks awoooot chi peppolss PFTTT!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahahaha oh leila LOL. what diet are u on again? LOL i love that pic lmaoooo! :) ur duckie is so cute! dexter loves his pink piggy

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She is so incredibly sweet, Cheryl! You can tell she is one happy baby. What an Angel! :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahahaha oh leila LOL. what diet are u on again? LOL i love that pic lmaoooo! :) ur duckie is so cute! dexter loves his pink piggy
She is having the soup ;) Translation= 1/4 water, 8 kibbles and 1/8 c. green beans 2x day. (she is NOT happy)

She is so incredibly sweet, Cheryl! You can tell she is one happy baby. What an Angel! :)
I hope so!! She certainly has brought me more joy than I thought possible for a pet to give. (shhh don't tell lucy and winston) lol

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
She is so freaking adorable! I just love your Leila! :) She's got a sweet ducky...I can see why she loves it so. ;)

I totally LOLed at your captions btw. Hehe

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what! what kind of meal is that....LOL. theyre allowed to eat beans? o.o
It's the "i'm starting to look sausage-y diet" haha yep, kristi used this diet to slim down laurel and jan is using it on chico, and lori is using it on willow. It's the hottest thing going! ;) lol

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I love me some Leila! You always get the cutest shots of her jumping up on her hind legs, she has such a hilarious expression on her face in them! Love that she has a special favorite toy too, so sweet :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
It's the "i'm starting to look sausage-y diet" haha yep, kristi used this diet to slim down laurel and jan is using it on chico, and lori is using it on willow. It's the hottest thing going! ;) lol
i think if i ever used that diet on dexter he will throw his food bowl at me LOL :nshocked1: goodluck girl!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love me some Leila! You always get the cutest shots of her jumping up on her hind legs, she has such a hilarious expression on her face in them! Love that she has a special favorite toy too, so sweet :)
Girl she aint jumpin she stands like that alot! It is funny, especially when she's trying to see something up high. She has INCREDIBLE balance. lol
She is truly inlove with her bone and her toys!:daisy:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahaha leila you're so pretty!!

So sorry about your 'd' but baby you're a chihuahua NOT a doxie!! You're gonna be really smexy once you lose your pudge ill drive bryco wild!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Mimi has the same exact duck and it is one of her favorite toys also. I think she likes it because it is so small. The last picture is adorable, chi's tongues are so cute.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts