Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, :wave:
I am looking for a front carrier for Milo and was wondering what the best kind are. What kind is being used by everyone out there. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I'm a little confused by what u mean? Carrier as in take to the vet carrier or take around in a store? What do you mean by front?

Kemo has a carrier that I use as a crate...it has a door. There are other carriers that other members use that are purse like. :scratch:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not sure but maybe you are talking about one of those backpacks for the front like for Babies???????

You can get really small human ones that work . Also you can buy them in the Bear Workshops for the Teddybears and they are small.

I have one that is super tiny and super padded That I got at a yard sale for $2. It was in perfect shape like new. It will hold My bigger small dogs fine. For my really small dogs I use a Snuggle Carrier.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
For Cuddles

All weekend i have been going through the front baby carriers on ebay, and there are pages and pages of them, i was going to ask who on here said they used a real baby carrier for their chi as i couldnt remember who wrote about it, but it must have been you Cuddles. I am experimenting at the moment as i want get a bag for the summer ( i have a winter one) and though i have started to do pretty things with a normal white bag it isnt quite right and doesnt hang properly with the tiny two in.What size is the chi you have in the baby carrier and why can you not use it for the small chis, have you sewn the leg holes up, just a couple of questions i need help with, also what is a snuggle carrier, baby or dog?Thanks........................edited to add i just found these in usa, they have them in plain colours and aloha print and different sizes ,there are three on ebay at the moment pretty reasonable prices too.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
post moved for Cuddles

Posted: 08.16.04 Post subject: carriers

You can buy the kind you have pictured in most any petstore here. They sell them at Petsmart in styles just like that. I have seen them up close and really they are just a knapsack that is worn around front instead of back so why not get a regualr cute knapsack if that is the style you want. They are charging you extra for calling it a DOG item..... LOLOLOL

I use the baby carriers sometimes but you have to make sure they are smaller because some are kind of big. You can sew up the holes if you want but it's kinda cute if you let their legs hang out like a baby too

I use a carrier that i make when I don't feel like having the harnesses all locked around me. My carrier just has a strap like a purse to go on my arm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts