Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
For Cuddles

All weekend i have been going through the front baby carriers on ebay, and there are pages and pages of them, i was going to ask who on here said they used a real baby carrier for their chi as i couldnt remember who wrote about it, but it must have been you Cuddles. I am experimenting at the moment as i want get a bag for the summer ( i have a winter one) and though i have started to do pretty things with a normal white bag it isnt quite right and doesnt hang properly with the tiny two in.What size is the chi you have in the baby carrier and why can you not use it for the small chis, have you sewn the leg holes up, just a couple of questions i need help with, also what is a snuggle carrier, baby or dog?Thanks........................edited to add i just found these in usa, they have them in plain colours and aloha print and different sizes ,there are three on ebay at the moment pretty reasonable prices too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.