Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im sorry the quality of the vid isnt too great. its almost 3 am and i wokeup from a nap and had to let Dexter try one of these, i was dyin to see if he would approve of it or not!

at some parts it gets really dark as the lights were off but the ost part u can still see the icecream bite LOL

Nestlé

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I always wondered about Frost Paws if dogs would eat it or not..To cute Zoe does the same with treats I give her one she runs away with it then comes back for more lol..

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well on their fanpage theres a whole lot of comments of dogs lovin it hehe. the bites i think dex loved befause it looked like a treat form inatead of their first product which was in a cup. also the treat one has the vanilla bean coatin which made it more interestin in taste ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Dexter is super cute as usual. :)

I strongly dislike Purina stuff though...what are your thoughts on it? And what is the ingredient list like for these treats?

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
My friend's yorkie is a fan of these...she gave some to Rico once...(she asked the kids could he have some..they said yes). Rico vomitted the whole thing up up---yuck !!:confused:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
love seeing videos of Dexter :) , looks like he loves his frostypaws !
thanks elaine! i juust gave him one the other nite too hehe

Dexter is super cute as usual. :)

I strongly dislike Purina stuff though...what are your thoughts on it? And what is the ingredient list like for these treats?
i dont like purina much either but when i saw coconut oil in the ingredients i gave it a whirl :) ill have to find the ingredients for u lol

My friend's yorkie is a fan of these...she gave some to Rico once...(she asked the kids could he have some..they said yes). Rico vomitted the whole thing up up---yuck !!:confused:
eeeek :( all dogs have diff reactions to treats...and when they eat a treat like this and maybe run about, the tummy cant digest it fast enuff

I love watching Dexter with A NEW TREAT !!
hehehe :lol: me too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts