Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Sure I just took some of them sleeping. Then my batteries went dead :( I will go to the store and take some more to add on later.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AWWWW!! I LOVE the 3rd one!! Gosh, I just love Stormy's color!!
Thanks for posting these! :wave:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey Kim, once you have some more on batteries, and you are takin' pictures of your babies, can you take some pics of Stormy up close? :lol: I love her face!!!!
:wave: :love5: :eek:ccasion9: :notworthy:
Please Please please??? I think Stummer's in love!!!!! :oops: :lol: :wink: :wave:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Yes now come on Kim, since I made myself Stormy's dogmother I think I need regular updates and pics.....and the other ofcourse. :D

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
ok I got new batteries. The dogs all refuse to cooperate with picture taking this morning so I tried getting pics of them on the table but Fudge hates heights so no good ones of him. Just 2 of him saying "let me down off of here woman". Ignore the mess on the table I just got home from basketball games.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
all gorgeous kim :D i LOVE the first pic so sweet :love4:

did you get the results for fudge yet? did i miss the post about it :oops:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
No results yet Jen. My sister was home from Oklahoma for a few days and I am dog sitting so it has been so hectic around here. I should know for sure on Monday because he goes in to have his staples removed.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks!!!! I lOVE LOVE LOVE Stormy!!!! She's got such a cute face!!!! Strummer is very much in love, he wishes you weren't far away so he could meet her... :wink: :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts