Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was quite chilly tonight, so I thought I would try it on :)

Waiting to go out :)

..and a few extras!

Is it me or does he look like a fox here?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Very nice! I like it a lot and he looks really cute in it. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I love Fudge's coat, it looks wonderful on him.. He is such a little doll.. and yes, he is quite the "foxie" looking little guy..:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What a wonderful coat, and such a handsome Model! :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Oh Fudge does look like a little fox! Gosh, love his face. That coat is really sharp too, I especially love the reflective material on it. I'm looking to get my girls some warm winter wear pretty soon.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh Fudge does look like a little fox! Gosh, love his face. That coat is really sharp too, I especially love the reflective material on it. I'm looking to get my girls some warm winter wear pretty soon.
I didn't even realise it was reflective until I tried it on him, but definitely a plus! It's a Scandinavian brand called Hurtta that I bought in Sweden, very happy with it. :) I hope you find some nice winter gear for your darlings x

·
Registered
432 Posts
Little Fudge is much too cute to be a fox... they have nasty long sharp noses and sly looking eyes, LOL! :)

I love the coat Malin... I guessed immediately it was probably made in Scandinavia, 'cos it's much too stylish for it to have been made in the UK, Ha Ha! ;)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Little Fudge is much too cute to be a fox... they have nasty long sharp noses and sly looking eyes, LOL! :)

I love the coat Malin... I guessed immediately it was probably made in Scandinavia, 'cos it's much too stylish for it to have been made in the UK, Ha Ha! ;)
Thank you Elle, I have to agree he is much cuter than a real fox. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts