Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me preface this by saying I have a small obsession with buying cameras; I alwyays buy at least 3 per year. They're too irresistable to me!

I ordered a new camera from Olympus, so I've decided to sell this one that I purchased 5 months ago in May. The Fujifilm Finepix S3200 camera has a superwide lens, 24x zoom, 5x zoom when recording HD video but I did discover a trick to allow you to zoom in more during video. What you see pictured is what you get. There's a coupon for free 4x6 photos, but keep in mind that expires the 31st of this month. I did get a camera strap but at this cannot find it (if I do, I'll ship it along). The camera uses 4 AA batteries, and you MUST have a SD card in there. Some cameras will take 5 or so photos without having a memory card, but this one does not. Just a FYI.

I paid $219.95 (without tax) for this, and am asking $130 for it, plus $8 shipping for USA members.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Very nice, I am so jealous.
I need a new great camera the works great, takes great pictures but no too much money have any suggestions. I keep buys camera and they take bad pictures color off everything always looks red or blurry no matter what setting it's on.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a Kodak Easyshare z1485 IS that I've owned for 4-5 years and I've always been able to count on it to take good pictures! It always takes great photos at concerts so that's really when I put it into use!

This one here that I'm selling takes awesome photos outside! All of the photos I've posted of my girls over the past 5 months have been with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts