Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Sweet one!

In the first pic where he is naked, yes. Like a deer headed Chi.

In the last pic where he still has fur, his nose and fur looks terrier.

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
If his hair was rough before you shaved it, then I would say there is some terrier in there. Are you in the UK? If so then probably Jack Russell. It is quite a common cross and a lovely mix. I know a few 'Jackahuahuas' and they seem to inherit the best parts of both breeds. Yorkie x Chi mixes are also quite common.
But if he has a coat problem, it could be that making his coat look rough. Very cute pup though either way.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awww thanks they did have a lc chi and a sc chi but u never can tell he has no pappers or anything

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I have no idea about the ful chi question, but I wanted to say how darling he is and how wonderful you are to rescue him from a bad situation.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Looks a terrier mix to me.

Oh, and mixing a long coat chi and a short coat does NOT create an intermediate coat. Thats genetically impossible. They will be long or short, not in between.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Looks a terrier mix to me.

Oh, and mixing a long coat chi and a short coat does NOT create an intermediate coat. Thats genetically impossible. They will be long or short, not in between.
I didn't mean that the dog would have intermediate coat I just meant. If the dog has a long coat and it was shaved but it wasn't a very good shave job it could explain the random hair here and there

·
Registered
437 Posts
I don't think it is a full chi. And if it is a full chi it doesn't match the breed standards.

More likely to be a cross between a pincher and a chi...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts