Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a couple different photo shoots with my pups....they're such good sports! Figured I'd share them since it's been a while since I've shared photos of my whole crew.

Matilda:

Milo:

Maxie:

Mari:

Evie:

Sassy:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Your pictures are always gorgeous, i love them all !!! but my favorite one is the one of Matilda wearing the Christmas beads and the big red bow on her head :)

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
I love the sweet look on Mari's face with the scarf, all the pictures are beautiful and so are all your pups.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
BEAUTIFUL! So when are you coming to my house to take photos of my kids?

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!

Elaine....that is my favorite too. :) My pups have grown up in front of the camera & look forward to picture time. When I had set up for the white bg pics...I went out of the room to get something & came back to see this: :lol:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Elaine....that is my favorite too. :) My pups have grown up in front of the camera & look forward to picture time. When I had set up for the white bg pics...I went out of the room to get something & came back to see this: :lol:

lol, they were waiting for you, that is so sweet !!! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks again everyone! :)

Pam, yep Stella & Chewy's. We love the Dandy Lamb...mostly because 1)its easy to break pieces off to use as treats & 2)I kinda am a weirdo & like the smell. haha

Sam LOL you would totally have to fight my hubby over Tillie. NO WAY would he evvvver part w/her. She is his baby. He'd leave me first before he'd part with her...and I'm being completely serious. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts