Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these yesterday of all four up on my deck. :)

All four

Sadie Sonny & BG

Gibbs Sonny & BG

Sonny & BG

Gibbs

Sadie

BG

Sonny

BG- Mom Sonny is taking up all the pillow! I was there first

Sleepy chis

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love them all!! Especially the group shot and Sonny's goofy face. Too cute. You must be talented to get two Chis with short attention spans and two Bassets with even shorter attention spans to look at the camera at the same time.

Sent from Petguide.com App
You should see the out takes. LOL It takes 20 shot easy to get one good one :D

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I love all the pictures especially the ones with Sadie and Gibbs in them! Sonny's smile is just priceless and BG looks beautiful :)

I have no clue how you get even 2 of them in one shot at the same time let alone 4 of them. It takes me at least 10 shots just to get one decent shot of Jaxx. I cannot imagine trying to get a shot of Jaxx and another dog too.

BG does that a lot too I wonder if it is a chi thing or in their bloodline
Jaxx sits with his legs crossed all the time too. He looks like a little diva when he sits like that because he always looks so prim and proper.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love all the pictures especially the ones with Sadie and Gibbs in them! Sonny's smile is just priceless and BG looks beautiful :)

I have no clue how you get even 2 of them in one shot at the same time let alone 4 of them. It takes me at least 10 shots just to get one decent shot of Jaxx. I cannot imagine trying to get a shot of Jaxx and another dog too.

Jaxx sits with his legs crossed all the time too. He looks like a little diva when he sits like that because he always looks so prim and proper.
I cheat! They are all up on my deck (OH is cutting grass) and there is a gate to get on and off our deck that if closed they can not get out. So I am on the other side of the closed gate that Sonny is standing up on and they are on the deck by themselves. Well they are all so nosey they come to see what I am doing and I quickly snap photos hoping one comes out good LOL :D

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 24 Posts