Chihuahua People Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I rarely drink a cup of coffee that Gracie hasn't had her face in. I always forget and leave it somewhere that she can get to it, and she is a coffee freak.

And, Diesel loves grape flavored Crystal Light.

Pedro likes my sweet iced tea with lemon.

I drink all kinds of dog slobber...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
786 Posts
I gotta be honest and say I've done both!! Ote isn't one to "jump" and eat food, but my mom's Golden Retrievers definitely are. Occasionally Mojo will do that as well - he tends to think he's a lap dog and an extreme jumper and can get whatever he wants. He has his good days though!! LOL. Dog saliva touching my food doesn't really phase me, although I've had quite a few people tell me how gross it is. Really? We share many more (and worse) germs with people through out the day - especially me, working at a children's salon. I have shared popsicles with Ote before, but of course I only let her have a few "licks", not an entire popsicle.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I rarely drink a cup of coffee that Gracie hasn't had her face in. I always forget and leave it somewhere that she can get to it, and she is a coffee freak.

And, Diesel loves grape flavored Crystal Light.

Pedro likes my sweet iced tea with lemon.

I drink all kinds of dog slobber...:rolleyes:
Ote loves coffee also!!! I don't "allow" her to drink it - but she always ends up climbing up my arm and licking the lid (the amount that she actually consumes is miniscule, a few droplets left behind here and there). That is too funny! Each of your dogs has their own "favorite" drink!!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
No.. I don't let my dogs eat food from my plate/off of something I am going to eat still. They do get a few crumbs of human food throughout the day.. My grandma gives them each a tiny nibble of oatmeal at breakfast, a tiny chunk of cheese when she has her snack, and sometimes a little chicken if that's what we are having for dinner. Otherwise, it is pre-made raw food/treats or homemade organic chicken jerky.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
If your chi baby took a big bite out of your pizza or food, would u stil eat it or would you throw it away?

Would you share your Popsicle with your chi?

I don't eat pizza or popsicles, but even if I did there would be no way no how
that my pups would get a bite. I am the ultimate disciplinarian, they eat what
is meant for them, nothing more. I'm very strict about my own diet due to my
illness, therefore we don't keep anything unhealthy in the house. But even
when I am eating a healthy meal that is not only safe for my health but for
my pups I would still not let them have any. Why? It's simple I hate beggars. I
do not want to encourage that negative behavior. All of my dogs work for
their food. In our house we go by the "nothing in life is free" theory. On top of
that they are rescued dogs who already have different issues, allergies, etc,
last thing I want is health problems or runny poops. Are my dogs less happy
because they don't eat junk or finish my plate? I don't think so, they eat
healthy delicious raw meals which provide energy & nutrients that help them
stay full, I provide plenty of exercise and play time, they are never bored and
always in amazing shape, our days are filled with adventure & fun times, they
get plenty of affection and know mom loves them more than anything in the
world. :love2:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts