Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
we cant wait to get our strawberry bed but I think it will take a while cause its coming from Asia. Love all the pics !!! I want to order some twisted whiskers harnesses for the girls. Raisin looks like such a Diva with the jewelery on :cool:.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used to work with sterling and gemstones...so much fun! Now I am managing a great boutique that specializes in unique clothing and jewelry. I bring the girls sometimes, they work for me by greeting customers and modeling. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Loving these pics of your crew Deb. That strawberry bed is too cute for words. Mine have a similar bed, the pop up tent by hip doggie and a couple of my dogs really love it. Lily is looking so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we cant wait to get our strawberry bed but I think it will take a while cause its coming from Asia. Love all the pics !!! I want to order some twisted whiskers harnesses for the girls. Raisin looks like such a Diva with the jewelery on :cool:.
I LOVE the twisted whisker harnesses Elaine. I didn't think I would get them because it was too much like the big bow harnesses. I changed my mind as soon as I saw them, the big crystal is stunning. I hope you decide to get them!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Loving these pics of your crew Deb. That strawberry bed is too cute for words. Mine have a similar bed, the pop up tent by hip doggie and a couple of my dogs really love it. Lily is looking so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
The strawberry bed was so worth it Moeshia. Lily just loves it, she uses it for a hiding place when she torches her sisters! Thanks for the kind compliments, Lily just melts my heart. 💙💙💙💙

1 - 13 of 13 Posts