Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as you all know my partners niece is up visiting from wales!
Yesterday she gave me a surprised visit my other half was at work when she first arrived but luckily I was in! And what a day we had! my partner even finished early to enjoy the rest of the sunny day we had :)

Pablo and Neeva love her its hilarious and she's great with them for only being 6 years old. So she stayed for a good bit we took the dogs up to the swing park and they ran nuts. Once she left I've never seen the dogs so tired in my life it was fantastic I think I'll just kidnap her and keep her in my house to tire out the dogs. I was shattered today so me and my partner have ditched the plans to go into town with the dogs and get some shakes, so we are instead going to the midnight showing of some cheesy horror movie :laughing5:

The cinema in our area is never busy that late so its amazing no queues and you get the whole hall to yourself! And the bonus is you can go dressed like you've rolled out of bed because the place is empty.

Anyway heres some pics from yesterday.

Taiven and her best friend Pablo.

This was her walking Pablo through the shortcut to the swing park.

Chilling. :)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Im glad you had a nice day! Neeva has grown loads, I never noticed how much until I saw her next to pabs. I love going to the latest showing at the cinema, that's what me and Curtis do nothing worse than when it's dead busy! We are gunna go see ted 2 soon :)
Taiven reminds me of my nieces Caitlin and Ellie they absolutely love mills every time they come round mills goes nuts she gets so excited haha!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Really sweet, sweet photos. I kept my girls around children and all kinds of people as much as I could to socialize them. We also did puppy classes all the way to advanced obedience. I can take them anywhere and know that they will be happy. Good job!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts