Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really great weekend!! Finn had his first trip to Petsmart. It was just he and I and he did well but was a bit nervous with people wanting to touch and there was a bit of barking :rolleyes: as well. But i'd say good considering it being his first time. There was a lady there with a shihzu i think and she said "what kind of dog is that?" I told her and she said, "well that's what I thought but i've never seen one THAT cute!" well we were feeling pretty cute after that. lol He saw a 9 wk old black chi girl and her mommy and daddy (college kids) were buying her tons of clothes and they were quite smitten with finn and his fur. haha Lots of kids talked to him and petted him. So LOTS of socialization for him.
He got some goodies naturally , a soft squeeky pig with chewy things on it's feet, a bully stick (that is being stolen left & right) and a shirt.

"hey mom it fits and descwibes me puhfectwee!"

"No mommy i DIDN'T poopy in da boys woom, can't u wead!?"
My daughter and I hit Target last night and both got the flannel chihuahua jammies and the fleece ones. She HAD to have them both too.
And I did check out the cheapy doggy clothes area in the front of the store and low and behold i got this little beauty that fits Finn to a T and I'm not just talking about the actual fit but also the saying that's on it. LOL

"what's it say mama i cant sees it? Does it say 4 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal? Cause dat's what I is!!" :coolwink:

Halloween was clearanced at Petsmart and I found a super cute costume for Leila for next year but its kind of a tricky fit and she doesn't like the hood and it doesn't want to stay on either.

"ohh pweez make it stop!!"

And just for laughs.......

:laughing8: hee hee hee

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
:hello1: Yay Finn!! :hello1: So glad you had a fun weekend!! Sounds like you did pretty good in Petsmart!! :hello1: Got some cute clothes too!! He's so cute Cheryl!! I love him!!:D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Oh my oh my oh my!!!!! Roxy is going crazy over here for Sir Finnegan! He looks so handsome in his new holiday shirts ... Roxy plans on getting matching ones, so she can feel closer to him! ;)

But seriously .... I love both Leila and Finn more and more every time I see them! :D

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Oh, that costume. You can see Leila hates it and can't wait for it to get off while Finn sits there so nice and proud thinking, Hey I look good! I have the first shirt in two sizes, I wasn't sure what little piggy Reggie fits into anymore so I got small and medium. Reggie still fits the small and I gave the medium to Isis.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
So happy to hear Finn did so well! What a good boy!! The pics are so super cute! The Halloween costumes are a hoot, and put a huge smile on my face! 2 little dolls!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, the abuse those poor dogs have to indure. HA, they are sooo cute!!!!
Heehee :) They got it made!! lol
Oh my oh my oh my!!!!! Roxy is going crazy over here for Sir Finnegan! He looks so handsome in his new holiday shirts ... Roxy plans on getting matching ones, so she can feel closer to him! ;)

But seriously .... I love both Leila and Finn more and more every time I see them! :D
Aw woxy we should dit our pictures taken togedder wiff the same shirts on. *kisskiss* wuv, finn

Oh Finn.. Always sooo cute.. I want to steal him :) :)
Oh, that costume. You can see Leila hates it and can't wait for it to get off while Finn sits there so nice and proud thinking, Hey I look good! I have the first shirt in two sizes, I wasn't sure what little piggy Reggie fits into anymore so I got small and medium. Reggie still fits the small and I gave the medium to Isis.
Leila's been getting dresses since i got her haha. But she aint digging anything on her head or near her eyes. Can't blame her. ;) She's a good girl!!

too CUTE!
Thank you!! :)

So happy to hear Finn did so well! What a good boy!! The pics are so super cute! The Halloween costumes are a hoot, and put a huge smile on my face! 2 little dolls!
Thanks T :) I love that unicorn costume!!

how do you get him to sit so still!?Zeus wants to get right up in the camera and wherever I am.lol
Well he was only like that for a sec so it was a very quick shot. lol And when they have an outfit like that on they always act like they can't move for a while. :laughing8:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I want Finn!!! He's just soooooo sweet! :)
You are one lucky lady! He looks like such a sweetie pie! My goodness!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Chanel's mama: He is super sweet. I do feel very lucky to have him he has stolen my heart for sure!! :love5: I don't know what i'd do without him.
Leila is super adorable as well! :) How do Finn and her get along?

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Leila is super adorable as well! :) How do Finn and her get along?
Just awesome!!! Actually all of my dogs get along perfectly. I feel very blessed!
NO fighting of any kind. :) I can tell leila and finn really love eachother..i think it's because they know they are the same breed. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts