Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm selling my fundle camel lux. It is standard size. I bought two of these because I can't decide which color I want. I decided to keep the polkadots one and going to return this but I found out they will charge me 18% restocking fee and I will get way less for what I paid it for. I paid $150 plus tax and shipping from Gramercy Pet Boutique; Pet Sling | Imported Dog Apparel | Formal Dog Clothes | Cool Vest for Dog. It is brand new and still has the tag and the plastic packaging. I'm asking for $150 including shipping if you live in the US. If you live outside the US, PM me and I will calculate the shipping for you. Payment can be made trough paypal. Thank you.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
If anyone is interested, this is an awesome bag! It looks amazing in real life,
it's super comfortable for your dog, I have it and it is by far my most favorite
sling carrier, everything about it is brilliant. Best out there imo.:thumbright:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Really cute and from what I hear comfortable for both owner and pet. Unfortunately, I am looking for a purse style to carry 2 in ( about 10 lbs total).

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If anyone is interested, this is an awesome bag! It looks amazing in real life,
it's super comfortable for your dog, I have it and it is by far my most favorite
sling carrier, everything about it is brilliant. Best out there imo.:thumbright:
Thanks LS for te extra promotion :). Yes this bag is super comfortable. I love it.

Really cute and from what I hear comfortable for both owner and pet. Unfortunately, I am looking for a purse style to carry 2 in ( about 10 lbs total).
Have you seen the Alex bag from Kwigy Bo? The large one should fit both of them. And it's very pretty too.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts