Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, do any of you own a fundle pet sling/carrier ? I've been searching the internet for a sling for Bella and I really like these. I have only found them sold in America and I'm in the UK and its going to cost quite a few pounds to get one shipped to me which I'm happy to pay if they came on a recommendation. I've only found them from a store in New York.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Those are cute. I use an Outward Hound sling for Pepe. He's my velcro dog and will scream if he is not with me. And sometimes I need him safe when I am in the rest of the house as we have a one-year-old baby here who has not learned quite yet to leave the dogs alone. So I pop him in it and he usually goes to sleep.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I have seen the Fundle pet slings around, but I didn't want to spend that kind of money. I ended up having a sling bag made for Ote and it is the BEST thing I ever bought for her (aside from her Busy Bone and booster seat). It's made out of fleece, is lined with a minky fabric, has a d-ring and seatbelt style clips to keep her in. She is comfortable as anything in the sling! It also has a cell phone holder and is light-weight. Great quality, we use it everyday and there's not a tear or pull on it. It was made by Teana Scott (Teana Scott | Facebook) and was $35. I'm sure she wouldn't overcharge for shipping. She's very reasonable. I actually have two, but we only use the one. If you were interested, I could send you photos and what not. Let me know!! Good luck in your search for a sling bag, they are great to have!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hey Lisa :)

I have a Camel Lux Fundle, I adore it, the quality is unbeatable.
It is ULTRA cozy on your shoulder, the strap is padded, and it is
very cozy for the pup as well. It's super easy to clean, just wipe
with a damp cloth. I don't know about the other Fundle styles,
but the "Lux" is extremely well made, durable and gorgeous. It
is a kind of sling that will last you the dog's life, I just have this
one sling and there is no need for others, this one is worth every
penny. If you want I can take some pictures of it for you, so you
can get a better idea. I'm very picky, I rather buy something once
and have it be well made and last a while then buy something of
low quality and have to replace it in a year, I can't afford to do that.
This carrier I had for years, first my Pom used it(RIP), then Chanel
and now Bella. It still looks brand new.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.