Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I discovered that Peanut has gotten into the garbage under my bathroom sink (she sneaked in , devil). The garbage was filled with, well, used female items (you can't flush things where I live). And they were strewn, shredded (hopefully not eaten although, ugh) all over the floor and in my closet.

It was thoroughly revolting.

I think she is getting back at me for spaying her, ha.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Yeah, Max did that constantly. And with three women living in the house, you can be sure that it was, well, difficult. LOL. We ended up getting a can with a lid to prevent it, but sometimes he figured out how to get in it. Lilly is a good girl and couldn't care less. Toby doesn't care as long as he's allowed in the bathroom, he doesn't like being left out. And Rocky is a new one and has never been in the bathroom! Hopefully we won't have to deal with that one again.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Eww :confused3: What a naughty little thing! :sad3:

When Rocky was a pup he did this once or twice, that and destroying the
toilet paper roll when someone left the bathroom door open. Silly monkey! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, Max did that constantly. And with three women living in the house, you can be sure that it was, well, difficult. LOL. We ended up getting a can with a lid to prevent it, but sometimes he figured out how to get in it. Lilly is a good girl and couldn't care less. Toby doesn't care as long as he's allowed in the bathroom, he doesn't like being left out. And Rocky is a new one and has never been in the bathroom! Hopefully we won't have to deal with that one again.
That's funny about Max.Nasty dogs. peanut has also taken to eating earthworms. Dead ones. Gross.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
We have a trash compactor, we have to with the amount of people living here. I finally have taught my special needs girls to always put them into the compactor every time and we no longer have this problem. It was my daughter's female dog that was tearing them up.

·
Registered
248 Posts
My boxer swallowed a tampon whole once. The vet said dont worry it will come out the other end:rolleyes:
Chili he will eat anything that doesnt eat him first. including tampons I'm sure.

·
Registered
437 Posts
LOL... dogs always love dirty stuff....

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Nugget my chi, (rip) used to love to roll in dead worms! Dried ones preferably! She looked so pleased with herself, with her shoulders all dirty. Sue

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Lol reminds me of a true book I read about a blind cat Homer's Odessa by Gwen Cooper. Homer met her at the front door as she was letting in aand first date in with a tampon in his mouth as he thought it was a n awesome toy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts