Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
And this is exactly why Phoebe needs a brother (or 2 siblings!)
I explained this to my bf and he finally said don't come home with more than one. But what would he really do if I came home with 2 lol.

Your pictures (and Chis) are adorable!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
LOL! That is what I keep saying. I'm like she isn't a real dog anyway! She is like 3 lbs. 2 more of her would still equal a small dog! And your still spending small amounts on food and such because they eat so little. He always comes around though...

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
My Chi's are such a little group, they always are together. I don't think it's any harder having three than having one. I hope to have 4 one day. It's kinda like 4 Chi's = 1 Labrador lol.

You have just backed up my mini argument/discussion I have just been having with my b/f. He KNOWS i've always wanted a long haired girl, and just because I took on poor Ollie doesn't mean I can't have one more!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone. George especially will start whining and almost talking to me at 9:30pm, to tell me he's ready for bed. His new thing now is to wake me up at 6:30 in the morning by putting his paws on my face. The kids have been out of school and thought we could sleep in but ooh nooo!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts