Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have u ever taken pictures of ur doggies & realizeed they not only came out super cute but funny as well?? i'll show u what i mean!! :D

This is Bobby back when he was 2 months old,, my uncle says he has the gangsta look!! :lol:

and in this pic he was 3 months old, and his ears were all droopy!! haha,, i had taken the picture when he moved but it looks like he's falling asleep or somthing :lol:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Yeah, sometimes my chi's take the funniest looking pics.
Bobby is a cutie! :)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
That is just so cute! i love the gangsta look. I'll have to dig up Pebbles' gangsta picture it's so funny, she had a studded collar on and the flash must have made her eyes squint (like bobby's) and she looks gangsta hehehe.

Now, why haven't i seen pics of bobby before, he's just the most gorgeous little thing. More... more... more please :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is just so cute! i love the gangsta look. I'll have to dig up Pebbles' gangsta picture it's so funny, she had a studded collar on and the flash must have made her eyes squint (like bobby's) and she looks gangsta hehehe.

Now, why haven't i seen pics of bobby before, he's just the most gorgeous little thing. More... more... more please :D
it's because bobby and i just joined the chi community!! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts