Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new favorite toy around here is a pacifier lol I found it cleaning my room.. it's from like middle school I got it as a present from a friend. I used to love Winnie the Pooh and she made me a nice gift bag with all kinds of pooh things. Anyways lol They fight over the thing haha I wish I could get a picture of Jack with it. Everytime he hears the camera lens he drops it.

This things kinda cool...

Guarding it

All MINE and so yummy

Jacks mad face. I showed him the nail clippers and got this response...

And a happy one by the pool

Such a Florida girl

Say CHEESE

·
Registered
72 Posts
ahhh I love Jack's mad face!!!! Its so cute, I'd have to scoop him up and kiss him every time! lol Your chi's are so cute, all of them!! It must be fun having four.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
OMG they are all so darn cute :love5:
Especially love the one of Chloe with the pacifier in her mouth, so cute :lol:
I have a picture like that of Sasha when she was the only chi :)

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! They are so funny and creative :lol:

kipbug said:
I love all your Chis. They are so cute. I love the one with chloe with the pacifier. Where did you get that idea? :)

THEY got that idea haha I was dusting my shelves and took everything down to whipe and clean it good and there was a box up there with like special sentimental things and in there was the pacifier. I was standing up on a chair and accidently dropped it and told myself to remember to pick it up when I got down but I forgot and well the rest is history lol They think everything is for them hehe

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Your babies are sooooooooooo cute! That's so amazing how they actually have facial expressions!! They're all very unique and cute in their own ways. Your chis are lucky that they're in Florida...they must love basking in the warm rays of the sun!

·
Registered
803 Posts
awww wow u hav the cutest chis and you always take such awsome pics of them, i love ur backyard wiv the pool how posh... ahhh great pics they look like they are actually crackin up and laughin n smiling soooo funny lol. the last pic really got me going itss soooo funny.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts