Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, post pictures of your chis sleeping in weird/funny positions. :D

Is that really comfortable Rocky? :lol:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Those are so funny! And you're right--they don't look very comfortable.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I don't know if my access to forum is acting up again, but I can't see Meoshia's. Also, there is another thread of a new comer that I can't see their pics. :(

I've been really sick up til today, and when I came onto the forum my picture was gone :-(. Maybe the app is acting up. Sometimes deleting it and downloading it again will fix any glitches.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I've been really sick up til today, and when I came onto the forum my picture was gone :-(. Maybe the app is acting up. Sometimes deleting it and downloading it again will fix any glitches.

Do you mean me deleting and downloading or you? I don't think I can delete and reload your pics, but I'm really techno-challenged! lol

Also, I can't see Oscarchi's pics either. Maybe time for another post to chiadmin.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
These are great!
My favorite of Gidget when she was a baby...looked as if she had passed out after a hard night of partying, LOL!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I have noticed quite a few photos in some of the posts not showing for me but people commenting on them? I will have to find out from Yung if he knows what is going on?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Do you mean me deleting and downloading or you? I don't think I can delete and reload your pics, but I'm really techno-challenged! lol

Also, I can't see Oscarchi's pics either. Maybe time for another post to chiadmin.

If you're using the app, you can delete it, and then download it again. Sometimes the app just doesn't function properly.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts