Chihuahua People Forum banner

Fur Baby Toys, Clothes, Photos, and Other Essentials For a Crazy Mom

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  CuddlesMom 
#1 ·
Although I have a daughter and a grandson, I view my Chihuahuas as my kids because my daughter lives 6 hours away. With that said, I think you will understand why I treat them like kids. I have bought them toys, clothes, 2 car seats, 5 beds, 2 kennels, tons of blankets, and a front carrier much like those that are used to babies. I have yet to get a stroller. Also, like most parents, my iPhone is filled with photos and videos of them. Like any parent, I would like to share my darlings with you via their photos.

My little blue eyed guy is Zeus. He recently turned 9 months old. Hera is also 9 months old, but she is two weeks older than he is.

Nothing gives me greater joy than to spoil them rotten. Should you happen upon this, let me know what you think. :) I think you may be able to view the whole album from this one picture. <3

See less See more
#3 ·
Congratulations on your adorable "kids!" Chis are pros at worming into your heart..lol
We have 4 of the little rascals. We got our first one in 1991 and our home has never been without chis from that day forward. I can't image life without them.:love5:

Reactions: Arachne
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.