Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if anyones chi brings up fur ball atall? only mylo keep making this weird noise like hes going to cough up something but doesnt, i wondered if maybe it could be a fur ball...

and also while he has been sleeping this-evening when he moves position they has been a puddle of dribble? this happened one time b4 but it was when he was teething and i thought it was something to do with that any ideas??? thanks

·
Registered
865 Posts
I agree, the sound is more than likely reverse sneezing. The dribbling needs to be seen by a dr if it continues. My daughters beagle does this and needs meds t hhelp her or she just wets whenever she is lying down and doesn't even know it. I forget what it wascalled but Mylo could even have a bladder infecton starting.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm reverse sneezing?? whats that?
Mylo woke me up 1.30am making this weird noise like he was trying to take a breath and couldnt it was very scary noise i pick him up and cuddled him in my bed and it seemed to stop, i have no idea what it was, and he hasnt done it since!! Also the dribbling has stopped, it was jus lastnite while he was sleeping he moved position and there was a wet patch andhis fur was all wet under his chin... very weird!?!

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
that sounds like reverse sneezing - When Twig had kennel cough she was making that noise every few minutes an all the time - the dribbling sounds fairly normal twig sometimes dribbles on the bed if she lying with her head on her side but if he doesnt normally dribble or cough would be worth getting it checked out by the vet :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts