Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just love these little dogs so much. Each one has their own distinct little personality that makes them unique and special. I can't think what it would be like with out them! I won't hold it against Ivy that she has no fur (-; Three cheers for Chis!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am mesmerised by sapphire, I just sit and stare at her she's wonderful. Oh my god just beautiful, I would love a chi baby like her. I bet she does wonderful in the shows!
Sapphire was spayed by the breeder so I can't show her......AKC shows anyway. Prince needs some loving too...his personality is "peace and love". He is total cuddler and loves to sit on your lap or nuzzle close at night. Lady is my solid and consistent performer. I can always trust her. She herds the others, comes when called and can go outside anywhere without me fearing she will run away. Sapphire is a princess. She loves to be pampered (brushed and bathed), she loves clothes and she loves the camera. She can be whiny.....as in its too hot or too cold or too rainy to go outside. Jewel is a feisty little thing which is good for the ring, she is alert and very terrier like (breed standard). Haven't fully figured Ivy out yet but she is soooooo quiet...rarely makes a peep but is eager to poke her nose into everything!

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
I wont hold it against the rest of the crew for all that fur.......lol...... I love IVY! I have always had smooth coats(shorthair) Chis, all my life..... so I am partial to them..... but regardless, your whole crew is AWESOME!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wont hold it against the rest of the crew for all that fur.......lol...... I love IVY! I have always had smooth coats(shorthair) Chis, all my life..... so I am partial to them..... but regardless, your whole crew is AWESOME!!!!
Thank you Jan. I'm enjoying my "smoothie", :daisy:

·
Registered
756 Posts
You sure do have a gorgeous bunch. Some of the best looking chi's I've seen!!

I could steal them all quite happily. I'll trade you this little nutcase Neeva who is currently redecorating my house for your well behaved bunch lol.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
I am mesmerised by sapphire, I just sit and stare at her she's wonderful. Oh my god just beautiful, I would love a chi baby like her. I bet she does wonderful in the shows!
Sapphire was spayed by the breeder so I can't show her......AKC shows anyway. Prince needs some loving too...his personality is "peace and love". He is total cuddler and loves to sit on your lap or nuzzle close at night. Lady is my solid and consistent performer. I can always trust her. She herds the others, comes when called and can go outside anywhere without me fearing she will run away. Sapphire is a princess. She loves to be pampered (brushed and bathed), she loves clothes and she loves the camera. She can be whiny.....as in its too hot or too cold or too rainy to go outside. Jewel is a feisty little thing which is good for the ring, she is alert and very terrier like (breed standard). Haven't fully figured Ivy out yet but she is soooooo quiet...rarely makes a peep but is eager to poke her nose into everything!
Ah I didn't realise she had been spayed, I loved reading about each of your chis :) they're so special! I'm always showing my husband photos of your gang. He said if we ever come across one like sapphire which would be a miracle we would HAVE to get her!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Love the family photo. We know Sapphire's not going to share any of her lovely fur. Extra fur fluff or not, Ivy is beautiful and I wish you luck with her too in the ring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts