Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snapped this while they were playing last night. I said to them, "Hey you two..." and they both looked at me, "We're playing nice, Mommy. See??" LOL!

Also, here is a little video clip of them teasing each other. Such stinkers. They are both pretty gentle with each other though. When Luna bats her paws at Angel, claws are never extended. They just like to wrestle. :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is probably the best picture I have gotten with them both in it. They don't stay still long enough. LOL

Angel has been such a good puppy girl and learned how to "shake hands" yesterday. :) Took her all of about 2 minutes to have it down. Trying to decide what to work on next. She has so much fun learning new things. :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
chimommy said:
That is probably the best picture I have gotten with them both in it. They don't stay still long enough. LOL

Angel has been such a good puppy girl and learned how to "shake hands" yesterday. :) Took her all of about 2 minutes to have it down. Trying to decide what to work on next. She has so much fun learning new things. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, She is soooo smart! :happy5:

·
Registered
182 Posts
How precious, Lilie & Miracle play like that too sometimes. Only Lilie is actually playing and i think Miracle means business :confused1: . Luckily she has no front claws so she can't hurt Lilie. :p

·
Registered
746 Posts
They look like they enjoy each other. Wish I could say the same about Mo and my cat :lol: How much does Angel weigh now? I think she and Mo are going to look a lot alike...same colors and build, just slightly different markings.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. :) They really are great companions. They're playing with one of Angel's stuffed toys right now. LOL

They look like they enjoy each other. Wish I could say the same about Mo and my cat Laughing How much does Angel weigh now? I think she and Mo are going to look a lot alike...same colors and build, just slightly different markings.
They do look a lot alike in some ways. I was noticing that too. LOL Angel is 7 pounds now. I don't expect that she will be getting any bigger. She turns 8 months old on Friday. :)

Luckily she has no front claws so she can't hurt Lilie.
Yeah, that was something I was initially concerned about... claws. I am paranoid about Angel's eyes so when we were thinking about getting a cat, that was one of the biggest worries I had. I am so thankfully that Luna is very gentle about it. I have never seen her claws out when around Angel but of course I always monitor things just in case. I figure Luna is learning behavior from Angel since Luna is just a baby so that is probably a good thing. I keep telling Angel to make sure she gets Luna in line soon before Luna out-weighs her. LOL

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Thats a great picture :D they look so cute together. Kiwi loves to play with Jinx our cat and they can play rough but they would never hurt each other :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
aw very cute, now cooper needs to have his mama show oma kitty these pics so she can know that cats and dogs are ok to be friends heehee.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts