Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, Im sorry... I missed the rules on this forum...
I didnt mean to offend anyone.. I just wanted to let you know about the things I make and I thought this would be a good way of introducing myself..
This is my hobby and I just wanted to share.. while I am here learning more about this adorable Breed of Furbaby.. I want to make sure I get alot of info before we actually have ours..
Joy

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stefanie_farrell said:
Hey you need 40 post to advertise I think..
How about instead of "hey" you say, "hi Joy", welcome to the group and did you know you need 40 post to advertise?

I know i'm new here and maybe i took that wrong but it seems a bit rude. I'm a member of other forums and they always make new people feel welcome. After all, without new people these forums would just be ghost sites on the web.
I came to this site to learn more about chi's because we plan to get one in the near future. I just wanted to share something that I enjoy doing with small dog lovers such as myself. I'm not just here to peddle my products.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i think stef meant it well, she's one of our sweetest members and always makes new ones feel welcome!
sometimes it reads ruder than we meant it :wink:

welcome :wink:

i see you have 45 posts now :D love the boutique!

kisses nat

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi...
Like I said "maybe" I was being sensitive. Sometimes its hard to tell peoples intentions in a post. That and the fact the post just below hers wasn't exactly welcoming me either...lol.
But I'm over it and don't want this to effect my time here learning and hopefully sharing.
Thank you for the kind comments on our site. I think it is fun and ever so cute to dress up little furbabies.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
if you saw the pics of my babies , you will learn i LOVE to dress my babies up :wink:

sailor dresses ,plaid school uniform dresses , hoodies ..... :D

kisses nat

ps it's indeed hard sometimes to tell ,how someone meant their post :wave:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
love the boutique i really like that you have so many boys clothes most sites only have a few items but you have a lot.. and your prices are great!!
i will have to keep checking on it to find one that is just perfect for my little scooter pie.
welcome to the site.
Roie

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
joy said:
stefanie_farrell said:
Hey you need 40 post to advertise I think..
How about instead of "hey" you say, "hi Joy", welcome to the group and did you know you need 40 post to advertise?

I know i'm new here and maybe i took that wrong but it seems a bit rude. I'm a member of other forums and they always make new people feel welcome. After all, without new people these forums would just be ghost sites on the web.
I came to this site to learn more about chi's because we plan to get one in the near future. I just wanted to share something that I enjoy doing with small dog lovers such as myself. I'm not just here to peddle my products.
well I apologise Joy I really didnt mean to offend you and looking back at what I said I still can't see it being extremly rude or anything but I can see where you may have taken offence and should have been treated with a warmer welcoming to such a great site. I for one would not want to represent the site as having "rude" people.
90% of the time newbies post their products and leave.. so I assumed you would be one, which was wrong of me. I dont see anything wrong with sayng "hey" though? Thats how I speak? :?

So here goes...
Hey Joy and welcome to the wonderful world of chis. Im glad your researching the breed here as its a great site were you will make many long-term friends and enjoy yourself. :wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts