Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know several of you have posted about people making stupid remarks about your babies or chi's in general. I have never had anyone say anything bad about Auggie until today. Everyone loves him In fact it was worse than a comment sort of. I take him to the pool everyday. He walks around greeting everybody and has certain friends who give him treats. Well today he had gotten a liver treat from one of his friends and we walked across the pool area to head home. There was a guy sitting in one of the chairs who obviously doesn't like dogs As Auggie started to walk by him he went to just sniff his feet ( he does that a lot I think he can tell people apart that way even.) The guy ( who is a mumbler and it actually took a miniute for it to dawn on me what he said ) said Don't let him do that Don't let him do that I will throw him in the Water :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Auggie didn't even touch him As i was walking away I said I don't think so or you will be in the water with him! I was furious. It's a good thing Dad wasn't there or I hate to think what he would have said. :shock: :shock: This guy has no idea how much he should not have said this. These 2 guys are renters working here on a contract I am an owner. Auggies friend who gave him the liver treat is an owner and on the condo board and doesn't care for these people either. I will be watching every move they make and reporting even the slightest tiniest infraction of any kind to our manager and i will have a lot of help from Auggies friends NOBODY messes with my baby Sorry this was so long and probably has a lot of typos because I type so fast when I am mad

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I don't blame you in the least. I would have been furious too.

I realize some people don't care for animals, and that's their privilege - although they are missing one of the great joys of life. But, hey, you know I think they're missing a few vital brain cells anyway. :roll: But, they should at the very least respect the rights and feelings of us animal lovers by keeping their negative opinions and comments to themselves.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Well, you all know my temper. :twisted: He would have been in the pool, regardless of whether or not he threw my dog in there. But that's just me. :D

Poor sweet little Auggie. He was just being friendly. Much better than the stereotypical chi, nipping at heels and snapping at fingers. Would he rather have that coming at him? I can arrange it, but the dogs a bit bigger than a chi... well, a LOT bigger. :shock:

I love the title of your post, by the way. It got my attention immediately!! I love danger and murderous plots!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Oh I don't know what I would have done! Its one thing to just not want the dog near him, I can understnd that, even if I thinks its just silly...but to threated Auggie! Thats just crazy. What a big strong man you are threatening something that weighs less than your shoe (but I'm guessing more than your brain!)

I hope you do report every little thing he does until he's out! Who wants to live in a community with a jerk like that?!?!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:evil: what a guy, I hope he doesn't dare do anything like it again :evil: ...on the good side :D I didn't see any typos... :wink:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:lol: Vala I was going to comment on the typos too! :lol:

But yeah, this guy is an idiot. I would watch him closely! Obviously he has no idea who he is threatening!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Imagine reacting like that to Auggie....what an idiot. I would said exactly what you said..it would be interesting to see his reaction when he finds out that you are one of the owners LOL

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
wow...how ignorant are people! Don't they realize that dogs are a part of our family and that to some people, aking a comment like that is like insulting a family member? That's why I get so ticked when people say things about Chico...he's like my child and the LAST thing you wanna do is unsult someone's kid.

Auggie is such a cute little chi, so to heck with that guy...he probly just has a miserable life and is taking it out on others.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I wouldn't have said a word to him.. I would have just threw himin the pool.. then I would have said "DON"T THREATEN MY AUGGIE AGAIN!" and walked off.....

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
ummm... y'all are starting to scare me. I thought I was the only one that needed anger managment classes. Maybe they can give us a group rate though. :lol:

If life were the Sims 2, we could all throw him in the pool, then just take away the ladder to get out. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts